You haven’t had it like this.
Raw happiness is in the foundation of this refreshing summer beverage, steeped in lemon thyme syrup and garnished with fresh thyme sprigs & zest of lemon.
Refreshing Thyme Lemonade
You haven’t had it like this
Prep Time: 10 min
Lemon Thyme Syrup:
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp agave
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (2 large or 3 small lemons)
- small handful of fresh thyme springs
(This makes about 1/4 cup syrup)
- 1/4 cup lemon thyme syrup
- 3-4 cups water
- Fresh sprigs of thyme
- Zest of lemon
- Ice cubes
- Add syrup ingredients to a small sauce pan and bring to a simmer. Allow sugar to dissolve for about 3-5 minutes minutes. Remove from heat and pour syrup into a bowl to cool.
- Pour lemon thyme syrup into a large mason jar or pitcher and add ice, and water. Garnish with sprigs of thyme and lemon zest.
Enjoy & thanks again for taking your time to read!
If you try this, let me know what you think & tag me @ladolcelindsey on your Instagram pics & stories so I can see your beautiful creations!
If you have any questions, suggestions or thangs you’d like to know, don’t forget to drop a line in the comments down below!